Content Manager, Worldwide Product Services
Our client is one of the world’s leading producers of consumer goods. Their portfolio contains several hundred brands. Almost half of the people on the planet use their products.
Responsibilities of the content manager include textual information processing (editing, transferring and deleting), as well as creating and distributing marketing materials (preparing content and coordinating publication).
- 2+ years of digital/social media marketing experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Experience with one of the most popular CMSs: Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, etc
- Demonstratable success with working in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail
- Good English writing skills
Would be a plus
- Experience with graphics programs (Photoshop. Illustrator, Sketch, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager CMS
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience in creating social/digital analytics reports and in conducting social listening using industry standard software