Senior .NET Engineer, Investment Management Services
Our client is one of the world's largest investment funds that manages hundreds of billions of dollars. The company's business is focused on several areas: private equity, venture capital, real assets, investment solutions, and global market strategies.
DataArt specialists work on the project in several areas related to the core business of the client. We are helping to develop a decision support system for investment analysts. The project includes development, optimization and speeding up applications and databases.
Note that we hire specialists not to the project, but to one of DataArt’s companies. If the project is over, or you become uncomfortable in it, you can discuss a transition to another project.
- 4+ years of experience developing commercial applications on .NET
- Practical experience working with MS SQL Server and T-SQL
- Understanding of and experience working with C# (including the latest versions of ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and ASP.NET Web API)
- Understanding of web services and RESTful API
- Knowledge of WCF, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, and XML/XSL
- Understanding of basic design patterns
- Experience working with foreign clients
- Good spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience working in the financial industry
- Experience working with Agile methodologies’ of software development
- Experience working with messaging/concurrency/multi-threading