Люблін, Вроцлав, Софія
Люблін, Вроцлав, Софія

About the vacancy

Our client is a British bank, one of the largest finance companies of the world. The bank was founded three centuries ago, and today its assets are estimated at trillions of US dollars.

Throughout its history the bank has offered various banking products to the clients. Its technical support has become more complex and expensive due to the expansion of their product line and growth of their customer base. The development of technologies has led to a growth in customer expectations for banking apps as well as the automatization of interactions with end users.

Working in this project will provide you an opportunity to participate in the technological modernization of a large financial institution, creating a product that will have millions of users, and obtain relevant experience in agile software development.

The primary focus will be on new development (80%) and the rest (20%) on refactoring.

Must have

  • 3+ years of experience creating commercial applications
  • Excellent knowledge of JavaScript (ES5/ES6)
  • Experience of OOP and functional programming in JavaScript
  • Experience working with React.js
  • Practical skills using the appropriate tools: Gulp, Webpack, Babel
  • Solid knowledge of related technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS, HTTP protocol
  • Good spoken English

Would be a plus

  • Understanding the principles of creating applications for mobile devices
  • Experience working with Node.js
  • Experience in creating applications for users with limited accessibility

Робота в DataArt це

Перш за все - люди

Стосунки з клієнтами та між колегами засновані на взаємоповазі, не дивлячись на наші відмінності

  • Довготривале партнерство
  • Ми поважаємо індивідуальність та свободу самовираження
  • Гнучкий графік, комфортні офіси та можливість працювати з дому
  • Ринкова компенсація і турбота про здоров'я
  • Висока якість внутрішніх адміністративних сервісів

Професіоналізм

Можливість розкрити свій потенціал в екосистемі DataArt

  • Команда професіоналів та цікаві завдання
  • Безперервний обмін знаннями у спільнотах за інтересами
  • Програма вивчення англійської мови
  • Внутрішня система професійного навчання

Гнучкість

Можливість експерименувати та здобувати новий досвід і знання, готовність до змін

  • Безстрокові трудові взаємини з DataArt, а не з проектом
  • Плоска структура організації
  • Мінімум правил
  • Правила та процедури можуть змінюватися, цінності ми дбайливо зберігаємо
  • Можливість працювати з будь-якого нашого центру розробки, допомога при релокації

Довіра

Можливість розраховувати один на одного та готовність довіряти людям - основа взаємин у Dataart

  • Роль лідерів в DataArt полягає у створенні умов за яких люди самостійно примають рішення
  • Зрозумілі та однакові для всіх правила і політики
  • Ми ретельно підходимо до оцінки рівня кваліфікації
  • Ми не заохочуємо суперництво між колегами в колективі і не маємо регулярного оцінювання персоналу

Не знайшли необхідну інформацію?

Все одно відправте нам резюме - ми спробуємо що-небудь придумати

Відправити резюме

Не знайшли необхідну інформацію?

Все одно відправте нам резюме - ми спробуємо що-небудь придумати

Відправити резюме